- This is a leaderboard competition. There are no eliminations and each surfer will compete in 3 separate rounds.
- Surfers are hunting three high wave scores throughout the rounds for a combined total that will put them in one of the top 4 positions on the leaderboard to qualify for the Final.
- There are three judges. Each judge will award every wave surfed an individual score out of a maximum 10 points. The three judges scores are then added for a total ride value out of a maximum of 30 points. A perfect ride would score 30 points.
- The most a surfer can post on the leaderboard, based on their best three rides, would be 90 points (3 perfect rides).
- The top 4 surfers after three rounds - based on their top 3 rides posted through the rounds - will qualify for the Final. A surfer’s best 3 rides can come from any waves they ride during the three rounds.
- The results of the Final will be based on each surfer's best two rides ridden in the final. The highest score a surfer can score in the final is 60 points (based on a maximum 30 points per ride).
Finals Day Highlights
Wave of the Day
Harry Bryant with the Perfect 30
Finals Day Replay
Day 2 Photo Diary
Three Florence Brothers in One Super Heat at the Vans Pipe Masters
Day 2 Highlights - Round 2